Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pressday Agentur Stadtgespräch: Awaking!, Nussbag etc.


Hi everyone!

Yesterday I've been to the "Agentur Stadtgespräch" again for their pressday.
Was very nice seeing Anja again and meeting Conny, another blogger from fashionvictress.com!

Beside the new collections for F/W 2012 of the labels ( I already introduced you to after the first pressday (read the post here) they presented us two new labels.

First there is "Awaking!". The jewelry label from Colombia manufactures handmade cotton wool bracelets and necklaces inspired by the rosary. In Colombia these are talismans and a expression of religion, of course. They're available in any color of the rainbow and also with Swarovski pendants.
A lot of celebs like Shakira, Kanye West, Rafael Nadal and many more are already loving these happy accessories. And I think the best of them is that buying and wearing them helps humanitarian organizations in Colombia and Peru. The Manufacturers tying the jewelry get payed well and can build a better live with our help. 




European Championship special sets

Loving the charity part of the bracelets and having totally rediscovered preppy colors lately (going to do a post on that soon) I had to get me some, too. I chose orange, yellow and pink, considering them as perfect summer colors.
All in all I think these funny bracelets and necklaces add a wonderful cheeky something to your outfit and are the perfect summer accessories!




The the second newcomer was Nussbag, a brand from Austria. The founder and originally carpenter needed a present for his girlfriend and he created a purse made out of wood. That way the idea to his business came to his mind and now there are already more than 5 bag styles, belts and Iphone cases (for Iphone 4 & 4S available. All made out of wood like nut, maple or ash and macassar. 





I would've never had the idea of making a purse out of wood but I really like it. The bags look so elegant and are, probably what you wouldn't think, very light. The wood is very thin but still firm and combined with leather etc it truly looks amazing. Referring to my column about individuality I can cite these bags as a perfect example for being not the same like all the others!
In my goodie bag I found, apart from a lookbook and a really yummy tea from "Rebekka Ruétz" and some flyers etc., this wonderful Iphone case (it was the wood I liked best on the cases). It's looking so amazing, too sad I can't use it on my Iphone 3gs... still considering what to do.



Goldberg Beauty combines luxury natural cosmetic labels such as Kyoku, BOMB Organic or Acquuizhen. They only offer product with natural ingredients which are best to your skin! 
For shopping or getting special treatments you can find their store in Munich here:

GOLDBERG BEAUTY,
Leopoldstr. 27, 80802 München
Deutschland




And here are some impressions of the new F/W collections:

Smooph

Rebekka Ruétz


Asandri and Rebekka Ruétz


I'm really glad for this lovely day, I've been shopping before and enjoying the hot weather at the Isar later during the night! Going to show you my new clothes soon!
xoxo Nini

14 comments:

  1. I love those bags so much!! They are so unique!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment sweet :)
    Love those bracelets. I will follow you*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog;) I follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day! I was looking for an amazing Iphone case and I think now I found one! Thanks for sharing!

    Kisses,
    Simone

    geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful colours and materials. Those bags are amazing ! Follow now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for finding me! lovely blog!!!!!!

    hip&chips

    ReplyDelete
  7. den neuen Header hat mein Cousin mit dem IPad gezeichnet, er studiert auch sowas in der Art :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Sandy von modewunder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh my boyfriend is after a wooden Iphone case! These look great haha! xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. those bracelets look lovely! love how they contribute towards a great cause too, definitely going to hunt down some now :) xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog.
    Maybe we could follow each other? Please, let me know :)*

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENT!
    <3
    I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG! LOVE THIS POST, GREAT DETAILS!

    HIP&CHIPS

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely bags <3
    Nice blog! Maybe we could follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini