Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Shopping

Hi everyone!

Yesterday my sister, my cousin and me went shopping in the city. I was looking for some colored pants for some time already but didn't find any the times before, but yesterday I did ;) We went to a lot of shops but Zara was definitely the best, because we had a load of clothes over our arms, I guess I had about 22 pieces I tried on. People were already looking at us, which was kinda funny. Too sad I couldn't buy all of it... I did buy 2 pants there because buying pants is not so very easy and if you found a cut and brand that fits you, you should absolutely buy a couple of pants in different styles!
Then, I also got an orange shirt with golden sequined stripes on it which was originally 72 euros but on sale for 16! I've seen it the week before when my mum, sister and grandma were looking for a confirmation dress for my sister. So I couldn't resist buying it for this amazing prize :D And it has very stylish and surprising sleeves, I'll show you in an extra post.
The snake print blouse and the beige one with the wonderful loop neck are also new but I already bought them some weeks ago.
And in the end I found a sparkling alice band (I really love alice bands on me lately) and some spring nail polish colors.
What do you think of it and have you been shopping lately? I hope you had as much luck as I had with getting what you were planning to get :)
xoxo Nini




raspberry



mint

mellow yellow and dolce vita by IsaDora



7 comments:

  1. Love it !!!!!!!

    beautiful prints :)

    http://www.themusthave.net/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! All amazing !!

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have bought awesome things!! xx V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schööööner Einkauf! Und die bunten Nagellacke sind perfekt für den Frühling...

    Liebe Grüsse ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shopping list :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini