S/S 2012 - Handicraft

You love DIY's?
Then this fashion vibe for next spring/summer is perfect for you.
It's all about handicrafts like knitting, chrocheting or batik - simply anything you can do with your hands.
And for the ones who aren't good in handicrafts there are plenty designers who already did that for you ;)
Here are soe examples form the fashion shows for S/S 2012:




Isabel Marant


Proenza Schouler


Iceberg

I think it's a great thing being able to make your own clothes. You know I'm sewing and really like it. It's very creative and so unique. There's won't be anyone on the whole planet who's wearing the same you do! I also began a knitted vest some months ago and it's already done but I'm stuck at the last thing to do and don't know how to go on... I hope that I can solve that problem til the weather gets better which is hopefully very soon ;)
How do you like this trend or are you maybe already making your own clothes?
xoxo Nini

5 Comments:

  1. 'Tis the season for colour! :) Thanks for sharing doll :)

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post!! I totally agree with what you say.
    Kisses

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely the BEST trend for this summer! xD kisses Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last outfit. I bought a sewing machine and still don't really know how to use it well, but I love that you can sew your own clothes.
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, i agree with you entirely.
    The last outfit is for me the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini

 

Also find me here:

Instagram: @niniafs

Tumblr

facebook: A Fashionsplash by Nini

Visitors

About

A FashionSplash by Nini ☀️
18 Fashionblogger from MUC.
Iphone 5S+EOS1000d
AVOtarian.Writer.Gummibear lover.Summer Soul.
♥American at heart!♥
-Tallahassee-