Thursday, September 1, 2011

Novalja Harbour

Hi everyone!

I promised you'll gonna see pictures of my vacation in Croatia and Italy. So, here we go.
These following pictures were taken at Novalja harbour. Novalja is located on the island 'Pag' and it is the city where I stayed. You can say it's Croatia's party city! There are 3 open air discos at the beach and many good restaurants. It's a nice city. In the background of the pictures you can see the harbour, the seafront with a beautiful sunset and a bit of the city.
We had a great stay there in Croatia with absolutely wonderful weather, the kind of hot weather I love ;)





And this is what I wore that day:

dress: Abercrombie & Fitch
sunnies: Fossil
sandals: ara


I hope you had a great vacation, too!
XX Nini

7 comments:

  1. I've heard so many beautiful things about vacationing in Croatia, but I haven't had the chance to go there yet. It's definitely on my list. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you visited our country! I hope you enjoyed it!

    Lovely pics. :)



    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! The sun looks so romantic, love how pretty you look with that dress!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love travel pics. Want to visit these places one day.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second photo is amazing! Also i love your outfit :) I went to Croatia a couple of years back but only for the day and it was amazing. So amazing that I am hoping to go next year :) Great outfit btw :)

    hailesheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini