Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2012

Hi my dear Readers!

'Minimalism in perfection' would be the best topic for this collection!
Minimalism in many facettes, from the colors to the cuts, everything is wonderfully fresh.
I'm quite a fan of minimalism and love it very much, so I think this collection is one of the best of NY's Fashion Week 'till now!  The dominating colors were a bright orange with black or dark blue and a pastel green.
All in all simply a great pure and straight collection for next Spring/Summer.
Makes you wanna skip to spring right away ;)





A great graphic color-mix dress with a waist belt
that brings a good body wonderfully out.








 I'm in love with this green!

Stunningly draped skirt!
 pictures from: www.vogue.de


Wich was your favorite fashion show of NY's Fashion Week 'till now?
I got many I really like but I guess I can say (already now) this is my favorite!

I wish everyone of you a great other half of the week and enjoy life!
xx Nini 

6 Comments:

  1. Marc Jacobs is really a genious! I am loving the green!
    I also loved Jason Wu's collection! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you post that picture's. It was one of the most different collections til now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marc is always amazing! :) also like alexander wang's

    join my ongoing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love marc jacobs. He is so amazing and this collection is no exception.

    Great blog you have. We should follow each other :)

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. want them all!!!!!!!!!!! nice style´s

    love
    delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini

 

Also find me here:

Instagram: @niniafs

Tumblr

facebook: A Fashionsplash by Nini

Visitors

About

A FashionSplash by Nini ☀️
18 Fashionblogger from MUC.
Iphone 5S+EOS1000d
AVOtarian.Writer.Gummibear lover.Summer Soul.
♥American at heart!♥
-Tallahassee-