Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Burberry Prorsum S/S 2012

Kensington Garden, London.
Christopher Bailey's show for next spring /summer was very colorful. Colors reminding us of the 70ies like mountain blue, curcuma and bordeaux red. Furthermore he used purple, green and, grey, pink, orange and much more... The most important characteristics were pearls, bast (plateaus), parkas, prints and of course the typical trench coats for Burberry. The big bags were also remarkable...
All in all I can say I really enjoyed watching the show (on the internet of course). The greatest for me are the colors, I think the are all very good together, the whole color melody is fabulous and the dresses are to dream of!!!!





Parkas!



I fell in love with those stunning prints on the shirts at first sight ;)



Wonderful georgette dresses with pleats.










Those two colors are so great and I like how the green dress
looks with the lovely bow...



What do you think of it?
Makes me wanna skip winter ;D haha
No, actually I kinda lookin' forward to winter this year. I don't know why, but somehow I'm thinking
of cold days inside with a hot tea or coffee watching the snow fall outside... Oh, so romantic and peaceful!
XX Nini

4 comments:

  1. OMG do I love this collection!! I want almost everything in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress from the second image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post and the runway! The clothes are fabulous! The 6th picture the model is Joan Smalls from Puerto Rico!! Love her!! Thank you for share it!!

    fashionistafueradelaciudad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini