Friday, February 11, 2011

AMD Graduate Fashion Show 2

Hi guys!

As I promised here's the second post!
And of course the video of the walk on. It was a bit difficult with the video... I took it upright - I know this is not good with videos - but I had no choice. If I had filmed it not upright you would've just seen the belly of the models and I think you want to see all, right? So I searched the whole internet for a possibility to rotate the video and finally found one! Maybe you know it, it's the program VirtualDub by Avery Lee. So now, you can watch the video without getting a hardening of your neck muscels!!!

But the best comes last.....
First of all, you'll get a special insider's view:


The catering area downstairs. On the right you
can see a bit of the red carpet.





The catwalk.




After the show, when the awards were given to the best students.









The models' changing room with the engines in the background!




And now the video!












I can say, that it was an amusing and interesting night with many experiences for me.
I think some of the young designers really have talent, although I didn't like every outfit but
for the most part the designs were beautiful and good.
The fashion industry is hard, so I wish them just the best for their future and
maybe and hopefully we here of them in a little while!
kisses and hugs Nini


14 comments:

  1. nice post!
    nice blog:)

    Elle

    http://redischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics you took. I'll get around to watching the video. you must have had lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hach* Bei so einer Show wäre ich ja auch gern mal dabei :-D Kann mir gut vorstellen, wie interessant & aufregend das ist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice photos. Looks like you had a good time. It is not many people who can admit that they didn't like everything on a fashion show but I really liked your honesty. Following you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey thanks for you comment, off course I'll follow you. I really like your sense of fashion. Xxx

    www.this-grace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog :):)

    follow me back?

    M*
    http://notimeforsleeping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. athough i didn't like all the outfits to, it was very interesting to watch a fashion show like this and generally it was a good fashion show..!thanks for posting :)



    http://www.chicefirock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lot of fun! I couldnt see the video though :-(

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pictures and the video is really nice too! So glad to hear you had a nice time!
    And thanks for visiting, following each other seems nice!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you so follow me back!!

    Elle

    http://redischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Thanks for your comment!
    Lovely blog!) I'll be glad to follow each other)

    Love, Aily
    http://urwhatuwear-aily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear! Thanks for following!) I'm following your beautiful blog with bloglovin'

    Love, Aily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow looks like a great event! Don't you love fashion shows?!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini