Blake Lively pour Chanel

picture by www.vogue.de


Blake Lively is the face for the new mademoiselle purses by Chanel!
After Anna Wintour introduced Blake to Karl Lagerfeld at a Dinner during the Haute-Couture-Week in Paris Karl decided to let Blake become his new testimonial. And I think she hadn't had anything against it! ;D
The pictures of her were taken in front of the famous metalized stairway inside the headquarters of Chanel (Rue Cambon). I'm so looking forward to seeing the pictures, cuz I'm a huge Gossipgirl fan, so let's see.
In April my wish will be fulfilled, since that's when the campain starts.


3 Comments:

  1. This is fun! I didn't realize that they chose Blake. She is very striking!


    xo,
    Casey
    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think she's very fashionable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini

 

Also find me here:

Instagram: @niniafs

Tumblr

facebook: A Fashionsplash by Nini

Visitors

About

A FashionSplash by Nini ☀️
18 Fashionblogger from MUC.
Iphone 5S+EOS1000d
AVOtarian.Writer.Gummibear lover.Summer Soul.
♥American at heart!♥
-Tallahassee-