Friday, November 5, 2010

Vacation Sewing Course - 3rd Day

Hey everyone!

Yesterday my dress already looked like a dress.



Here you can see how the sleeve looked like after I had put these ribbons (satin) through the little 'tunnels' I sewed.




Here I stitched the ribbons, so that I can gather them later.


Then I had to sew the hems of the sleeves.


 And finally I could sew the sleeve together.

After that I sewed a 'tunnel' around the tummy and put a ribbon through it.
At last I sewed the left stitching ( at the side).

Now it's almost done....

kisses Nini

1 comment:

  1. THANKS for your sweet comment:) I love sewing!!! :)

    xxx

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini