Wednesday, November 10, 2010

KENZO - Fashion in Motion

Kenzo's known for it's wonderful and elaborately staged shows.

On the occasion of it's 40th jubilee they prepared 4 stage shows, which are going to take place at the ''Victoria & Albert Museum'' in London. At November 12th you can see the most beautiful designs of KENZO there! Exotic, colorful and poetic designs with extravagant patterns are waiting !


The shows are free. You can get your tickets here: 020 7942 2820
There are shows at 1 pm, 3pm, 5 pm and 8 pm!

I would like to go there but it was to less time to get a flight and anyway I have to learn for my next test I'm going to write in frech...
Maybe you can manage to go there. If so you have to tell me how it was ( although I know it will be amazing ;D)
greetings Nini

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini