greeny blue

Hey ho!
I like sewing my own, unique pieces,you know?
And lately I bought two different fabrics. My next course
will start in October, I think. That's quite a long time, so
I bought the chloth just now, 'cause I wanna sew a dress this time.
This blue, green fabric I really liked from the moment I saw it, it's just wonderful.
 And the thing, I like about dresses, is that you just need to put on the dress and
 then you're ready for ''taking off''! ;D It's just practical.
I gonna post something about sewing that dress, you won't miss!
xoxo Nini


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post, I love to read it an am happy about constructive criticism. Spam or harassment won't be published.
Thank you!
xoxo Nini

 

Also find me here:

Instagram: @niniafs

Tumblr

facebook: A Fashionsplash by Nini

Visitors

About

A FashionSplash by Nini ☀️
18 Fashionblogger from MUC.
Iphone 5S+EOS1000d
AVOtarian.Writer.Gummibear lover.Summer Soul.
♥American at heart!♥
-Tallahassee-